Welcome to Peniel School
Now Closed. Thank you for your feedback.
2015 Report - Click Here
LLWYDDO GYDA'N GILYDD - SUCCEEDING TOGETHER
Provide a happy and secure environment whereby children develop skills, knowledge and understanding so that they continue to be purposeful members of our ever changing community, encouraging and supporting their developmental stages to become life-long learners.
Peniel School aims:
- To provide opportunities for all pupils to learn and to achieve.
- To promote pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development and to prepare all pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
- To create a caring, secure environment so that all might enjoy high self-esteem.
- To develop responsibility towards the environment.
- To develop an assured place for the school within the community.
- To be able to respond positively to the opportunities and challenges of the rapidly changing world.
- To create an awareness of the pupils Heritage and Culture and gain access to the Curriculum Cymreig.
- To create high standards of learning for all children, providing access to all areas of the National Curriculum.
- To create a lively and stimulating learning environment, which is exciting today and a preparation for the future.
- To develop pupils' awareness of the importance of healthy living.
- To develop pupils' understanding of the international community.
SPRING TERM 2018 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
COMMENCING 16/01/18 - 06/02/18
for Reception and Years 1 and 2 Urdd Members
3.30 - 4.30 pm
COOKERY CLUB FOR YEAR 3
Commencing 17/01/18 until 07/02/18
3.30 - 5.00 pm
TECHNOWYCH CLUB FOR YEAR 5
Commencing 17/01/18 for 4 weeks
3.30 - 4.30 pm